In this episode of Under the Radar I chat with Christoph Engelhardt of Links Spy. Christoph launched Links Spy in April of 2014 and has already managed to onboard some high profile customers. I asked Christoph about the challenges he faces running Links Spy while working full time as a German army officer.
Areas covered in the podcast
- How marketing needs to be integrated into your workflow to stand a chance of being successful
- How a masters in the US became a SaaS product
- Not everyone will want your service, and that’s a good thing
- SEO can be ethical. Forget about the old school link farms
- How Christoph got his first customers
- How Christoph got his CPC in Perfect Audience down from $25 to $1.25
- The power of content marketing
- Co-founders, should you, shouldn’t you?
- How to make time for a product when you work full time
- The VAT MOSS nightmare
- and lots more!
VAT MOSS (Check out just how this new law can affect your business).
See you in a fortnight