In this episode of Under the Radar I chat with Joel Friedlaender. Joel has a software development background and is the brains behind Red Guava and Cliniko. He’s successfully bootstrapped Cliniko, his healthcare SaaS to over 6 figures a month.
Areas covered in the podcast
- Do you need to do customer testing in a proven market?
- How customer validation doesn’t necessarily equate to paying customers
- How to attract your first customers
- What the hell is a growth hacker?
- How working remotely can build the best team possible
- A lack of trust can stifle signups to a private beta
- How Google Adwords can give a boost to new and established SaaS
- and lots more!
See you in a fortnight