In this episode of Under the Radar I chat with Marie Poulin. Marie is an interactive designer and digital strategist from Vancouver. As a designer she’s been featured in too many places to mention. Suffice to say she has a truly impressive roster of clients but is now turning her hand to products, education and mentoring.
Areas covered in the podcast
- The power of community and trust
- The importance of focusing on what you’re good at
- How to attract your ideal customers through copy that speaks directly to them
- You don’t have to be the best at what you do to succeed
- Exposing yourself to so much more than design can really push your career
- Systemisation and productisation of services and products
- You don’t need a huge audience to make an impact
- The value of betas
- and lots more!
See you in a fortnight