In this episode of Under the Radar I chat with Mat Newton. Mat is a fellow podcaster, author and founder of Tourism Tiger. Mat is also a Digital Nomad, which means he works from whichever country he happens to be in. I caught up with him in Chile to talk about content marketing, organisation and how he’s building a start up remotely.
Areas covered in the podcast
- How to run a startup while traveling the world
- How Mat built his first business after getting fired from his job
- How recurring revenue allowed him to push forward and leave Australia
- How Mat’s seen more than 30 countries over the last 3 years while working
- How Mat’s organisational skills keep his startup moving forward
- How to set goals for yourself and see what you’ve actually achieved
- Learn what an ideal day and ideal week is for Mat and how it helps his business
- How a done list can be just as important as the todo list
- How content marketing will help push Mat’s service into a new space
- How to repurpose content to create new and interesting content
- and lots more!
Shout outs & Links
See you in a fortnight