Lowes Employee Portal is a web portal that is dedicated to employees or even former Lowes employees to help them access information about work situations in the company. Are you Lowe’s employee? Want to find out employee information at Lowe easily? This Lowes employee portal was created to simplify and make it easy for Lowe employees or even former employees.
The Lowes company has more than 180,000 partners, and more than 200,000 employees spread across the country. With that, the company created a Myloweslife facility to provide information and reach out to all employees and former employees.
With the online system portal, employees can check work shifts, send emails to colleagues, check promotional services, access retirement benefits for former employees, and many more benefits in the Lowes portal login.
How do I enter the Lowes Employee Portal?
To start Lowes employee login, you are sure to be part of Lowe’s employees or former employees. Because you must have a SIN (Sales Identification Number) and password that has been provided by a Lowes Human Resources representative. After everything is ready, you can start in the best way from us:
- Visit the Lowe’s employee portal login page at www.myloweslife.com.
- Enter SIN (Sales Identification Number) and password in the fields provided.
- Then click the “Login” button.
- Choose the one that suits your job status as a full or part-time employee.
- Especially for former Lowes employees, you can access the portal page at mylowesbenefits.com/full-time/former-employee, you can enter your user ID and password to get started.
How do Lowes Employees Login Mobile?
At this time, the application regarding the employee portal Lowes or Myloweslife App does not yet exist, but you can still access on your mobile device. Following step by step to get started:
- To get started, open the browser on your mobile device.
- Visit the Lowes employee portal login page at www.myloweslife.com.
- Enter your SIN and password to start to click the “Login” button.
- For former Lowes employees, you can click “Click Here” under “Are you a former Lowe’s Employee.”
What’s the Problem when Login Myloweslife?
Will not rule out the possibility when employees want to log in to the Lowes employee portal will face difficulties when logging into the account. Noteworthy You should try a few tips below:
- Clear history and cookies in the browser before you want to log in to your account.
- Make sure your SIN and password are following those provided by HR.
- Make sure CapsLock on the keyboard is active or not when typing SIN and your password.
- If the login troubleshooting cannot be resolved or there are other problems such as server downtime, you can contact the company’s HR Lowe at 1-888-HRINFO5 or 1-888-474-6365.
How do I reset Myloweslife password?
Don’t worry if you forget the password for your My Lowes Life account. You can reset your password easily. Next step by step to reset your password:
- You can click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- You will be taken to the inquiry page based on the information provided to HR when receiving the SIN.
- You will be directed to further instructions to reset your password.
- If you experience problems in resetting your password, it is recommended that you contact Human Resources Lowes for further assistance.
Employee Schedule through KRONOS Myloweslife
At this time for checking, Lowes employee schedules have been transferred to the Lowes KRONOS application. You can download it on your iOS or Android mobile device. It would help if you prepared the Lowe server name in advance, which has been given by your manager via email. Because later, the system from KRONOS will ask for your Lowe server name.
Contact MyLowesLife Human Resources
You can contact MyLowesLife HR Services to get help when dealing with work problems at Lowe. You can ask other questions about the benefits of Lowe employees or the like. Contact MyLowesLife Human Resources at 1-888-HRINFO5 or 1-888-474-6365. If you cannot get an answer from the HR Manager, you can call 800-400-4104.