And fan-favorite professional dancers Mark Ballas and Louis van Amstel are back.
The new cast of the hit ABC dance competition was announced Thursday.
- Fitness model and actor Joseph Baena with his partner Daniella Karagach
- Movie star Selma Blair with her partner Sasha Farber
- Comedian, actor and singer Wayne Brady with his partner Witney Carson
- “Good Morning America” contributor and WABC-TV New York weather anchor Sam Champion with partner Cheryl Burke
- TikTok star Charli D’Amelio with partner Mark Ballas
- Heidi D’Amelio (“The D’Amelio Show”) with partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Country star Jessie James Decker with partner Alan Bersten
- TV star Trevor Donovan with partner Emma Slater
- Daniel Durant (Oscar® “CODA”) with his partner Britt Stewart
- Teresa Giudice (“The Real Housewives of New Jersey”) with her partner Pasha Pashkov
- Vinny Guadagnino (“Jersey Shore”) with his partner Koko Iwasaki
- ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star Cheryl Ladd with partner Louis Van Amstel
- Jason Lewis (“Sex and the City”) with his partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Drag queen superstar Shangela with partner Gleb Savchenko
- Platinum artist Jordin Sparks with partner Brandon Armstrong
- Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette”) with her partner Val Chmerkovskiy
Blair’s announcement, in particular, sparked conversation on social media as she shared her ongoing battle with multiple sclerosis and her stem cell transplant in the documentary “Introducing, Selma Blair.”
Ballroom pundits Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough will serve as judges and Tyra Banks will be joined by new co-host, actor and TV personality Alfonso Ribeiro.